6/15/12

Gluten-Free Cookie Crisp Cereal

Gluten-Free Cookie Crisp Cereal

I've started mixing my own Gluten-Free flours. It was out of desperation. Our lack of gluten free products continues in David. I found rice flour, cassava flour and cornstarch at a decent cost at the local Chinese food store. I use the feather light mix found here. I cannot seem to find potato flour or starch and omit it - so far so good.  My first experiment was a great recipe at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring for Cookie Crisp cereal.  

Give credit where credit is due.  I am not recipe creator, I am a recipe user. Her's are fantastic. Go there. Use her recipes.

Celiac kid was excited. He ate most of the tiny, super-cute cookies with milk on the side. Two thumbs up. This one is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment